Our unique Bentley cow hide stools instantly create a cosy and inviting space, perfectly complementing your modern or vintage interior décor. The unique stool pictured here measures 800mm high, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- This Bentley stool is made from a unique, premium cow hide sourced directly from our preferred suppliers in South America and upholstered in Suffolk. The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process; this keeps the Bentley stool’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Chipping Norton showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Bentley stool online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide stool in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
This stool has been made from a unique, natural cow hide. It isn’t just beautiful, it’s also highly versatile. The hide has been treated using a traditional chromium tanning process. This means that the hide is spill and stain resistant. It’s able to withstand a lot of wear and tear while remaining soft and supple. Your cowhide Bentley bar stool is easy to maintain and can be wiped clean – it will last for years.