The pale beige brindle cowhide rug shown here measures 220cm x 210cm. As cowhide is very durable and easy to maintain, this will style your home for many years.
Anyone who has ever touched authentic cowhide knows that few materials can compete with its luxurious and supple feel. This cowhide rug is perfect for all decor whether traditional or modern. A cowhide rug also adds warmth and comfort complementing natural wood and stones floors and will add just the right touch to any area of your home.
Any cowhide rug you purchase from the City Cows Collection is guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind product.
- The cowhide photographed in this picture is the rug you will receive.
- You can order online or visit our Chipping Norton showroom to see this item, or any of our other cowhide rugs. To schedule a viewing, simply call us at 0207-099- 6616.
- Off-street parking is available.
- We send your cowhide rug in recycled packaging.
- Each cowhide rug is chromium-tanned to guarantee longevity.
- The Delivery cost is £7.99 UK mainland and you will receive it in 7 days.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
Cowhide Rug Care
Easy to maintain, most spills and stains wipe away easily with a damp cloth combined with a mild soap and water solution. Larger spills should be immediately absorbed with a towel and allowed to dry.