- Kensington Dining Chair with Mahogany Stained Legs
- The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order. It is in stock now and ready to be delivered.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional tanning process; this keeps the chair’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this cowhide dining chair at our Chipping Norton showroom or our Isleworth warehouse – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Kensington dining chair online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide dining chair in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
If your dining room is in need of a makeover and you are searching for an interesting, one-of-a-kind item, these beautiful Kensington dining chairs are the perfect choice. Attractive and hard wearing, these unique chairs are made from genuine cowhide and each one features a pattern all its own. An otherwise drab dining room can be instantly transformed with a set of these lovely chairs and the ones you see in the pictures are the exact items that will be delivered when your order is placed.
This Brown and White Dining Chair will instantly give your dining room a new and more glamorous look. Each Kensington dining chair is handmade in our Chipping Norton workshop and no two are exactly alike. Crafted from natural beechwood and authentic cowhide, this chair was carefully inspected for quality before it was listed for sale. The South American short haired cowhide from which these chairs are made is strong and durable as well, ensuring that the chair will keep its attractive appearance for many years. The chair pictured here is 47cm wide and 93cm high. The height of the seat is 49cm.
Cleaning your Kensington dining chairs is also a very easy task. This is because authentic cowhide does not stain or wear nearly as easily as chairs made from man-made materials. This means that spills and stains can be removed quickly and easily from this hair-on-hide surface with a damp sponge or cloth. Cowhide blends with virtually any decor, and therefore there is no need to completely redecorate if you choose to add these outstanding chairs to your dining room at any time. Because our customers love the Kensington dining chair, this product has a tendency to sell out quickly. Order today online to make sure you get the chairs of your choice and see for yourself what a difference they will make in your dining room.