Our stylish and elegant Bentley cowhide stools are a luxurious combination of South American cow hides and the finest British craftsmanship. This stool measures 800mm height, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- This Bentley stool is made from a unique, premium cow hide sourced directly from our preferred suppliers in South America and upholstered in Suffolk. The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process; this keeps the Bentley stool’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Fulham showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Bentley stool online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide stool in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
This sophisticated Bentley stool is made from carefully sourced, premium quality Colombian cow hide are then meticulously upholstered by skilled British artisans in Suffolk.
The result is a unique cowhide stool; the product you see in the photographs here is the product you’ll receive. Each hide used in creating our Bentley stool has a different mix of natural markings, meaning no two pieces are alike. The soft, supple short-haired cow hide is delicate to feel luxurious and comfortable, whilst being robust and easy to keep clean.