Our Bentley cowhide stools are one of our most popular furniture items. Customers love completing their dining rooms and bar areas with a set of unique, complementing natural cowhide stools. This stool measures 800mm height, 360mm wide and 360mm deep.
- This Bentley stool is made from a unique, premium cow hide sourced directly from our preferred suppliers in South America and upholstered in Suffolk. The item you see in the photograph is the item you’ll receive when you order.
- Each cow hide has undergone a traditional chromium tanning process; this keeps the Bentley stool’s hide soft and means it is hard wearing and easy to keep clean.
- Come and view this or any other products at our Chipping Norton showroom – call 0207 099 6616 to arrange a viewing. We provide convenient off-street parking.
- Order this cowhide Bentley stool online today and receive it within 7 days. Use our flexible and convenient delivery service: you can instruct the courier to deliver your cowhide at a time and place that suits you. UK Delivery for this item starts at £25.
- We dispatch your cowhide stool in robust, recycled packaging to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 14-day, no questions asked money back guarantee.
The cow hide pictured here was chosen from amongst thousands of South American hides to meet our exacting standards. A perfect hide for a Bentley stool needs to have short, thick hair and a supple, robust feel. Very few hides are suitable and only perfect hides are used. The cow hides are all chromium-tanned; this is a traditional process that makes them softer and more durable. This stunning cowhide Bentley stool is easy to care for and will last for years.