Oyster Single Sheepskin Rug
- Rug measures approximately 90cm by 60cm - hair length is 6 - 7 cm
- Packaged in tough recycled material
- No questions asked return policy
- Chosen by hand for ultimate quality
- Telephone orders can be placed at 0207-099-6616
- DPD Couriers-real time delivery notifications
- Delivery window option available
The lovely single sheepskin by Oxfordshire Cows is skillfully cut in a classic design that effectively showcases the beautiful, authentic sheep pelt from which it is made. Investing in a genuine sheepskin rug is a splendid way to enhance the beauty and charm of your interiors. When used as a traditional floor covering, a single sheepskin instantly adds a warm, inviting touch to a room. However, you should not overlook additional uses as well, such as a velvety soft throw for a chair, or a plush area for little feet in a nursery. You can also snuggle underneath one of our cosy single sheepskins to stay warm in the winter.
Don’t be tempted to waste money on rugs made from synthetic materials or cheap fakes, as they rapidly wear out and develop a shabby, drab appearance. It is far wiser to order one of our genuine single sheepskins and savour their beautiful appearance and sumptuous texture. Authentic sheepskin is durable and strong and is known for its outstanding longevity. This makes such rugs an ideal investment for your home.